Friday 30 November 2012

Tiffany Is The Luckiest Girl - 702-478-1558

I have to be the luckiest girl I know. I don’t know what I did to become one of the most popular girls in Las Vegas but I don’t want it to stop. I met a guest last night that almost swallowed his tongue when we hooked up. So, we met at one of the sports bars to throw darts and hang out. I guess he’s a local because he knew a lot of the people there. We left the sports bar and went to another club to work up a sweat. It was then that he told me that he wanted to date me because his ex dumped him for his friend. That was all I needed to hear. We went and partied like tomorrow wasn’t going to come.  As we made our way into the more risqué clubs, the heat between us went from hot to scorching.  We had a great time and he absolutely loved my dirty dancing. We went to a hotel and ended the night making him forget his ex. After we were done, he wanted my number, 702-478-1558, in case he needed me again.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews