Friday 30 November 2012

Holly Is A Lot Of Fun - 702-799-9656

I am so tired after the guest I had last night. He got ahold of me and said he wanted to have as much fun as he could with a hot blonde. So, he told me that we would be going to this event and to dress in jeans and tee shirt. I put on my tightest tee shirt and low rider jeans and hoped the outfit was right. After he called me at 702-799-9656, I met him at a bar. He saw me and picked me up in this bruising hug. The event turned out to be a rock climbing type of competition. He didn’t just want me as a guest; he wanted me as his partner. Oh gosh. We must have climbed different rocks at least twice each. So after we left, with a prize no less, he let me choose what we were doing next. So I chose a sexy club to celebrate and it turned downright erotic. We danced and grinded. I took him back to his hotel room so I could end his night with a Las Vegas massage. Oh, he appreciated my efforts to relax him but he showed me a better way to end the night.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews